As result of explosion, Indian students suffered in Sabunchi

In the village of Sabunchu, as a result of gas leakage, an explosion occurred in the house.

As a result of the explosion, windows were knocked out in the house, the ceiling of the sanitary unit collapsed. Pakistan Citizens Masikh Imtiaz, born in 1985, Ali Muhammad Faisal, born in 1988, Citizens of India Fulpith Singh, born in 1991, and Prize Sagar, born in the houses during the incident, were injured varying severity.

All victims are students of the University of Odlar Yurdu and rent this house.