Colonel killed in Tehran planned an attack on ambassador of Israel to Baku

The shotler Khasan Sayyad Khodai, shot down on May 22 in Tehran, headed a special unit of the Islamic Revolutionary Revolutionary Corps (Ksir) under the name “detachment 840”, which is planning and conducting terrorist operations and murders abroad.

The Iran International Opposition website reports with reference to its sources in the special services of European countries, that the colonel of the Slava, also responsible for the recruitment of civilians in a number of countries, personally developed plans for the liquidation of Israeli ambassadors and their families.

According to Iran International, he led the attempt on the life of Israeli diplomats in Thailand, organizing explosions in Bangkok in 2012, as a result of which five people were injured.

Colonel Ksir also led the attempt on Tal Eshua-Koren, the wife of an Israeli diplomat in India, who managed to survive, despite several wounds of moderate severity. Together with the wife of a diplomat, her driver and two civilians received injuries.

In the same year, a bomb was discovered, attached to the bottom of the car with diplomatic numbers parked near the building of the Israeli embassy in Tbilisi. The Georgian leader of the embassy discovered the bomb, and the local police managed to neutralize it.

It should be noted that the Israeli ambassador to Baku was also warned about the danger threatening him.

Recall that January 2012 Israeli media reported that Iranian agents planned to kill the Ambassador of the Jewish state to Baku Mikhail Lavon-Lotem. At that time, the now abolished Ministry of National Security (MNB), briefly distracted from its main “profile” – the robbery of entrepreneurs, announced the arrest of Rasim Aliyev and Ali Huseynov, who prepared the murder of two teachers of the Israeli religious school “Khabad Or -Anver” in Baku.

Later, Israeli sources reported that these two agents recruited by Iran also planned to kill the ambassador.

Colonel Hassan Sayyad Khodai was attacked by two motorcyclists when he was driving in his car along Tehran’s central streets. He received five bullet wounds and died on the spot.

Iran’s government said that he would “take revenge on the martyr of a petition,” however, there were no reports of who exactly behind the murder of Colonel Ksir has not followed.

The evidence and circumstances of the liquidation of the colonel indicate that his murder in broad daylight in the very center of the Iranian capital is the work of the Israeli special services. Israel, as usual, does not comment on the versions of its involvement, but strengthens the protection of embassies and other objects of the Jewish state abroad.

At the moment, there is no evidence about Israeli’s participle to the murder of a pet, nor official accusations from the leadership of Iran. Nevertheless, the Israeli internal security service (Shabak) was concerned about the possibility of Iranian aggression and reported on Monday about an increased level of anxiety at Israeli embassies and representative offices around the world.

President of Iran Ibrahim Rasisi honored the memory of the murdered colonel and swore that Iran “would be dealt with with all determination with the perpetrators.”