A second advance of the Russian Army may begin by February 24 in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions, said the secretary of the National Security and Defense Council (National Security and Defense Council) of Ukraine Alexei Danilov.
“Now they are preparing for maximum activation, given that they are people from” scoop “, and that by some anniversary they should have some achievements. There is no secret that they are preparing for a new wave until February 24” – said Danilov.
According to him, in the National Security and Defense Council in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (Armed Forces) there is an understanding in which areas the Russian army wants to repeat the offensive maneuver.
“They have a task, as for the Donetsk and Lugansk regions so that they completely go to their borders,” he said.
In addition, Danilov noted, the Russians have been exploring the defense capabilities of the Armed Forces in the direction of Zaporozhye for a week.
“And now there is a certain accumulation of troops. We understand what is happening in the Russian Federation on this occasion,” he said, adding that the forces of the defense of Ukraine should now be in the maximum concentration and readiness, since the Russian Federation has many mobilized and “and” Iron “.
At the same time, according to the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council, today the vigilance of the Armed Forces and Ukrainian border guards in a completely different state than last year.
“Ukraine February 2022 and February 2023 – this is another situation … As it was in February 2022, they definitely will not succeed. But this is not a reason to rest on the laurels, to believe that everything is over. On the contrary, we must prepare as much as possible “, – he summed up.