Australia imposed sanctions against 16 Russians in response to the invasion of the Russian Federation in Ukraine. This was reported on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Australia. The list included famous businessmen and officials.
In general, the sanctions list includes:
• Minister of Agriculture Dmitry Patrushev,
• Transport Minister Vitaly Savelyev,
• Minister of Construction and Housing and Public Utilities Irek Fayzullin,
• Commissioner for Child Rights Maria Lvova-Belova,
• President of the Gazfont NPF Yuri Shamalov,
• Member of the Board of Directors of Sogaz Mikhail Klishin,
• Chairman of the board of JSC “Rosgeology” Sergey Gorkov,
• co -founder of the company “Kyiv Square” year Nisanov,
• ex-president of the AFK “System” Evgeny Novitsky,
• owner of the ECH group Grigory Berezkin,
• President of the Mercury Group of Companies Igor Kesaev,
• Businessmen Alexander Plekhov and Igor Putin,
• Deputy Chairman of the Board of Sogaz Mikhail Putin,
• Chairman of the Board of Directors of the MRI Group of Companies Roman Putin,
• gymnast and chairman of the board of directors of the National Media group Alina Kabaeva.
restrictions provide for freezing assets, these persons are also prohibited from entering the country.
Earlier, Australia prohibited the entry into the country of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, the head of the Ministry of Defense Sergey Shoigu, Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and others.