In the Tambov region, five people were killed by a TV explosion. This was reported on the website of the regional prosecutor’s office.
According to the ministry, the 50-year-old owner of the house, his 62-year-old and 54-year-old brothers, as well as their friends, a 57-year-old man and a 46-year-old woman drank alcohol.
After that, the Russians stayed overnight in the house. A TV set exploded in one of the rooms, and a strong smoke was generated due to its fire. People in the next room were poisoned by carbon monoxide.
A criminal case was initiated under article 109 of the Criminal Code (“Causing death by negligence”).